Leading Locally 2023 - Marketing Toolkit
Leading Locally 2023 Marketing Toolkit
Tips for using this toolkit:
- Copy and paste this text to use on your organization’s social platforms.
- For email, when you copy and paste the content, make sure the formatting is okay in your blast email system. It may require some cleaning.
- For images, right click the image and choose "Save image as".
- You can also share other Council social posts on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter:
Twitter Sample Post:
Join @COF_ for #LeadingLocally23 and experience 45 concurrent sessions, 3 plenaries, and a variety of wellness opportunities all while making meaningful connections with those who share a passion for place-based work. Register Now! https://cof.org/event/leading-locally-2023
LinkedIn/Facebook Sample Post:
If you find joy and purpose in place, #LeadingLocally23 is the place for you! Join @Council on Foundations in Denver on June 13-14 for a conference experience that will explore the issues that matter to you. Register Now: https://cof.org/event/leading-locally-2023
Community is the heart of philanthropy. It’s the place where we connect with loved ones and neighbors, where investments change lives, and where solutions are born.
At Leading Locally 2023, we’ll explore it all together – and in person.
In partnership with AdNet, CEONet, CommA, Philanthropy Colorado, and ProNet, the Council on Foundations is building an informative, engaging, and energizing event to help you develop practical skills and connect with your peers on the issues that matter to you:
- The latest trends and analysis on place-based work
- Collaboration among foundations or across sectors, especially through unlikely partnerships
- The importance of local expertise and on-the-ground community engagement
- The convening power of foundations, especially for building bridges
- Effectively applying a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens to your work
If you find joy and purpose in place, this is the place for you.