2022 Grantmaker Salary and Benefits Report
The 2022 Grantmaker Salary and Benefit report is updated with the most recent sector data. Information is presented by grantmaker type, foundation type, asset size, and geographic location. Additionally, 2022 report contents include:
- Salary data on 10,304 full-time staff from 1,003 grantmaking organizations
- Increase, bonus, and severance eligibility and activity data
- Staff counts for full and part-time staff by grantmaker type and asset size
- Gender, race/ethnicity, age, and disability counts
- Staff tenure, departure, and turnover rates
- CEO-specific compensation, benefits, and discretionary grantmaking practices
- Benefits practices and employer costs
Participants in the 2022 Grantmaker Salary and Benefits Survey can access Benchmark Central to run salary, benefit, and demographic comparisons by asset size, grants, geographic location, and grantmaker type.
Council members who did not participate in the 2022 Grantmaker Salary and Benefits Survey but would like access to the online benchmarking tool can email email@example.com to request access.
Non-members will receive access to the online benchmarking tool with their purchase of the full report.