Since 1980, the Grantmaker Salary and Benefits Report (GSB) has provided the sector with the most comprehensive data on staff composition and compensation in the United States. Grantmakers rely on this annual report to inform budgeting, talent recruitment and retention strategies, and personnel policies and practices. Contents include:
- Increase, bonus, and severance eligibility and activity data
- Staff counts for full and part-time staff by grantmaker type and asset size
- Gender, race/ethnicity, age, and disability counts
- Staff tenure, departure, and turnover rates
- CEO-specific compensation, benefits, and discretionary grantmaking practices
- Benefits practices and employer costs
The GSB is made possible by the participation of organizations across the sector who share their salary data in our annual survey. Interested in having your organization participate? Read the GSB FAQs for all the information you need.