The Council has served corporate philanthropy since 1964. As a national steward of corporate philanthropy over the years, we have fostered networks of grantmakers, produced strategic resources, shared promising practices, and championed the social impact of companies throughout the philanthropic sector. The Council believes corporations can and do serve as active partners with government and civil society in finding new ways to address the profound social and environmental challenges we face.
Convene and engage with grantmakers across the philanthropic sector and your corporate grantmaking peers.
Deepen your knowledge of philanthropy and grow your career through trainings and cohorts.
Learn compliance standards, governance, and tax regulations from our Legal Team.
- Receive answers to questions on a wide range of topics, such as self-dealing, purchasing tickets to fundraisers, or administering international gifts.
- Access to the Council’s Legal Compendium, which includes Legal Considerations for Corporate Foundations.
- Receive direct consultation support from ourLegal Team.
Research, best practices, stewardship principles, and other curated content to increase your impact and efficiency.
- Read our report, Navigating Mergers & Acquisitions: Guidance For Corporate Philanthropy Leaders.
- Explore all resources relevant for Corporate Grantmakers.
- Stay in touch and read the latest trends in corporate giving via our newsletters.