The Council has served corporate philanthropy since 1964. As a national steward of corporate philanthropy over the years, we have fostered networks of grantmakers, produced strategic resources, shared promising practices, and championed the social impact of companies throughout the philanthropic sector. The Council believes corporations can and do serve as active partners with government and civil society in finding new ways to address the profound social and environmental challenges we face.
Convene and engage with grantmakers across the philanthropic sector and your corporate grantmaking peers.
- Utilize our online member directory to connect with industry peers.
- Interact with industry peers online through our Philanthropy Exchange.
- Join the member-only Corporate Grantmakers Exchange
- Discuss issues in cross-border grantmaking in the Global Grantmakers Exchange
Deepen your knowledge of philanthropy and grow your career through trainings and cohorts.
- Apply for Career Pathways, an intensive leadership development program designed for mid- to senior-level career professionals committed to strengthening their practice and building connections within the sector
- Register for our legal training series, Legal Matters for Corporate Foundations
Learn compliance standards, governance, and tax regulations from our Legal Team.
- Receive answers to questions on a wide range of topics, such as self-dealing, purchasing tickets to fundraisers, or administering international gifts.
- Access to the Council’s Legal Compendium, which includes Legal Considerations for Corporate Foundations.
- Receive direct consultation support from ourLegal Team.
The Council often convenes members in working groups, task forces, and committees to help inform and shape our work. Recent opportunities include:
Reach out to the Engagement Team to explore ways you can volunteer your expertise.
Research, best practices, stewardship principles, and other curated content to increase your impact and efficiency.
- Read our report, Navigating Mergers & Acquisitions: Guidance For Corporate Philanthropy Leaders.
- Explore all resources relevant for Corporate Grantmakers.
- Stay in touch and read the latest trends in corporate giving via our newsletters.