Values-Aligned Philanthropy and Your Community Foundation
Community foundation executives are invited to join a peer roundtable conversation to learn more about values-aligned philanthropy. In the wake of horrific acts of violence across the nation, philanthropic leaders are stepping up in courageous action to ensure they are not funding hate and groups in the communities in which they serve.
This CEO Roundtable will discuss:
- Learn about resources and sample policies available to support values-aligned philanthropy.
- Ask questions and learn from community foundation peers along this journey.
- Eric Jolly, PhD, President and CEO, St. Paul and Minnesota Foundation
- Brian Fogle, President & CEO, Community Foundation of the Ozarks
- Ron Gallo, President and CEO, Community Foundation of Louisville
- Ellen Gilligan, President and CEO, Greater Milwaukee Foundation
In partnership with