As a group of corporate responsibility-serving organizations, we are committed to helping our shared community of purpose-driven companies navigate their humanitarian response to the escalating war in Ukraine. Building on our previous collaboration, Association of Corporate Citizenship Professionals (ACCP), Chief Executives for Corporate Purpose (CECP), and Points of Light (POL) are joining forces to convene our members and provide support.
Our goal is to support the sector by sharing the best information from our four organizations while using your time most efficiently.
Over the next two weeks, we will jointly host and facilitate company peer discussions about emerging responses to the war in Ukraine that are open to all corporate members of any of our four organizations. The sessions, held three times for your convenience, will be peer-to-peer conversations of no more than 30 companies sharing information about their actions and stakeholder expectations, engaging in dialogue, and sharing perspectives.
Registration is now open. To register, please reach out to Brian Kastner, Director, Engagement. Note: you must be a member in good-standing in one of our four organizations to register. Please choose one date from the below -- all three will be the same questions and format:
- Tuesday, March 15 | 3:00-4:00 pm ET | SOLD OUT
- Tuesday, March 15 | 4:00-5:00 pm ET
- Friday, March 18 | 2:00-3:00 pm ET | SOLD OUT
Details to Note
- “Closed-door” discussions will be confidential; non-attributable notes will be shared. Using Chatham House Rule, we will consolidate information from the three calls into notes that will be shared with companies/the field within one week of the last session. Specific company details will be withheld unless expressly requested to be shared.
- Each company will share (2 minutes per company) its response to the situation and stakeholder insights. Q&A and chat questions will also be collected for response.
- One representative will speak on behalf of your company. Other colleagues may register and listen, but in the essence of time, only one representative may speak.
- If you register but find you cannot attend, please let us know. We plan our conversations based on registration numbers.
In partnership with