September Roundtables Focus: Impact Investing Part 1
Designed by and for community foundation CEOs, Part 1 of this two-part CEO/COF webinar session provided the tools and knowledge community foundations require to embark on or build upon their impact investing programs.
The Council and CEONet partnered to convene CEOs and Executive Directors of community foundations for an in-depth discussion of how the community foundation sector is engaging with and implementing impact investing programs. With a focus on peer sharing and reflection, these roundtables serve as a platform for the field to scale our philanthropic response and actively engage with peers. This roundtable was hosted on Zoom, allowing all participants to engage in the conversation, and was also extended to development staff leaders.
Part 1: Impact Investing Creation– September 21, 2021 2 PM ET
- Methods of educating board, staff, donors on impact investing
- Real examples from those in the midst of impact investing programs
- An exploration of challenges along the way
Part 2: Impact Investing Deep Dive Part 2 – September 28, 2021 2 pm ET
- How to communicate with and engage donors in impact investing
- Identifying partners and intermediaries
- Lessons learned, tips and tricks and landmines to avoid
- Deb Markley, Senior Vice President of Locus Impact Investing
- Marsha Pope, President, Topeka Community Foundation
- Susan Hammel, CFA, CEO & Founder, Cogent Consulting
- Stuart Comstock-Gay, President & CEO, Delaware Community Foundation
- Strengthen our network of the community foundation field
- Provide the context and space for community foundation executives.
- Highlight community responses and assess situations with the support of peers
In partnership with