With the war in Ukraine far from over, the immediate wave of support from philanthropy has dwindled. However, the war continues to have devastating impacts on Ukraine, Ukrainians globally, global food insecurity, and the global economy. In partnership with the Community Foundations of Canada, Philanthropic Foundations Canada, Charles Stewart Mott Foundation, and the German Marshall Fund of the United States, join us for a funder-only roundtable series. This roundtable series will feature guest speakers with deep expertise on the war and its ramifications while allowing for foundations to discuss these issues in a private environment.
Our conversation will focus on:
- Humanitarian assistance to support vulnerable groups including women, children, and the elderly.
- Martina Hrvolova, Resident Fellow and Senior Advisor to the Transatlantic Democracy Working Group, The German Marshall Fund of the United States (GMF)
- Andrew Boegal, Regional Lead for Europe and Africa, Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance, United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Raphael Marcus, Senior Vice President for Programs, Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS)
- Mariya Soroka, Co-founder of Razom
In partnership with: