Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for access to the recording.
Council members were invited to join informal roundtable discussions with several federal agencies to learn more about their implementation of the American Rescue Plan and other priorities, including the cross-government equity action plans. This Member Week event was a special chance to engage in conversation with the Council’s Federal Philanthropy Liaisons about federal program resources available to communities and/or target populations and how to connect with these resources. Attendees heard from four different agencies and asked questions about engaging with federal programs.
Federal Agency Representatives
Department of Education, Office of Strategic Partnerships
- Juliette Rizzo, Director, Special Projects, Partnerships & Events
- Shital C. Shah, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Office of the Secretary
Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Pamela Blumenthal, Social Science Analyst, Project Manager
Department of Health and Human Services, Administration on Children and Families
- Laura Antelo, Sr. Advisor, Immediate Office of the Assistant Secretary,
- Natasha Wright, Senior Advisor, Immediate Office of the Assistant Secretary
- Natalie N. Grant, MPH, Director, Office of Human Services Emergency Preparedness and Response
Department of Agriculture, Office of Partnerships and Public Engagement
- Alex Cordova, Community Development Specialist, Office of Partnerships and Public Engagement