As organizations continue COVID-19 response efforts, HR leaders in philanthropy are thoughtfully introducing innovative practices about returning to work, while coping with new and complex challenges. Join us for a facilitated, small-group dialogue to explore the issues you are considering as you begin to plan for a return to work.
In partnership with CHANGE Philanthropy, this peer-to-peer conversation will be facilitated by Chana Anderson, an experienced HR executive, in dialogue with philanthropic HR leaders from across the country. While several questions are lined up for discussion on the theme of the webinar, there is room to be responsive to the topics participants want to discuss. This conversation is intended for philanthropic organizations with 20 or more employees.
- Decision-making practices for returning to the workplace
- Designing the new physical and virtual workspace
- Supporting employee wellbeing during reentry
- Reestablishing an inclusive culture and climate
- Developing policies to support the new work environment
Learn more about the past sessions:
This event is in partnership with: